-
November 4th, 2002, 04:06 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Nah, Im ok now. *group-hugged by Dejiko, Puchiko, Rabi en Rose, Pyoko, Chii, Hibiya, Yumi, and Shimizu sensei* Im so happy~
-
November 4th, 2002, 04:14 PM
#32
Inactive Member
*sits in a corner lonely and sad* t_t
-
November 5th, 2002, 05:28 PM
#33
Inactive Member
::Voice:: Is Cav lonely and Sad?...
-
November 6th, 2002, 05:26 AM
#34
Inactive Member
t__t yup ... o.o who is that!? *gets scared*
-
November 6th, 2002, 08:32 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Hee hee hee hee!!! i bet that my XS voice simulator has frightened you! ^^
::Voice:: oh! do you really think that i wasn't around? I'm omnipresent! don't you know it?
O_OU
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 06, 2002 04:33 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
-
November 7th, 2002, 05:05 AM
#36
Inactive Member
please dont use it anymore! t__t >.> ... <.< its scares me ... ._.
-
November 7th, 2002, 08:04 AM
#37
Inactive Member
::Voice:: Oh c'mon don't say you are scared of me... I don't scare people! i do... nice things to them... But i think i'll keep here...
I swear it is not me!
-
November 8th, 2002, 11:54 PM
#38
Inactive Member
I need someone to pracitce with. I need to get my strats down, so I can kick ass and maybe get to 60% on solo ladder. >_<
-
November 8th, 2002, 11:59 PM
#39
Inactive Member
How about the starter of this thread? He started WC3 thread, maybe hes interested. ^^
-
November 9th, 2002, 06:19 PM
#40
Inactive Member
*runs away screaming*
(man i wish i could play WC3 and SC t__t i need cable! >/)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks